Wednesday, February 8, 2012


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!





We played hockey last Thursday, I was goalie. Nobody scored on me mwuahahaha, poor lil spanish kids.
Don't leave champagne in the freezer for more than an hour...Although it does become nice, alcohol flavored shaved ice: glass particles included at no extra cost!

 hello phone????

Someone etched this on a window.

I ate that in Valladolid (see:previous post). Lubina = Sea Bass! The music teacher and his wife laughed at me because they gave me a whole fish and I just said "uhhh, how do I eat this?!"

 The Chinese Store is always good for a laugh. She irresistible! This is a huge table cloth pattern.

There is an elevated parking lot over the bus station in Cuellar. This is an adjacent building.


My roommate Daniel and I adopted a 10 month old cat. She is not photogenic. Her name is Xoya (Zoya in English) and she's extremely friendly.

Every Spanish woman dyes her hair maroon red (not really, but a lot of them).


No comments:

Post a Comment