Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Quick Picture Update!

Hello! I'm back in Spain and it's really cold! It's making Ohio's rainy weather look pretty pleasant right about now. There is heavy fog most mornings, my house is so cold that you can't walk around in bare feet, and my job remains extremely easy, mwuahaha. Just kidding, but not really.

I miss American whole milk...OH and my family whoops forgot to mention that!

One of the girls in my class had the Three Kings on her nails hahah. When the Three Kings come Jan. 6th is when Spanish people open their Christmas gifts.


One of the bus drivers that takes me to Cuellar has an EPIC mullet and I am going to get very Investigative Journalist on his ass until I get a clear picture. He's got mullet like black women got booty. Truth.



Today in my very trying gym class the kids all lined up and had to make a huge bridge and then my teacher and I rolled weight balls underneath them. This is my favorite set of students. They're very talkative and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment